Being overweight is a major social and medical problem. Being overweight significantly reduces the quality of life, reduces its duration and contributes to the development of various diseases. There are many reasons for being overweight - sedentary lifestyle, stress, alcohol intake. But most of the time, malnutrition leads to the formation of extra pounds. On the eve of summer, for most women, the issue of weight loss is becoming more relevant than ever. Many ladies are worried about how to lose weight in a month so as not to harm their health.
It is possible to lose weight in a month
There are many ways to get rid of excess weight, ranging from various diets to medication and surgery. However, in most cases, a well-chosen diet and increased physical activity are enough. Then the question of whether it is possible to lose weight in a month will be resolved quickly.
At the heart of every weight loss method are the principles of hygiene and proper nutrition. Many mistakenly believe that it is fasting that allows you to achieve the most effective results in the process of fighting overweight. In fact, a complete rejection of food in the future leads to a set of even more pounds. Having experienced stress once, the body will store twice as much fat, waiting for a similar situation to recur.
Is It Really Possible To Lose Weight In A Month? First of all, you should know that the process of getting rid of excess weight should not be done by restricting food intake, but by changing dietary patterns. A balanced diet and adherence to a daily routine will help you quickly achieve the desired results without endangering your health.
The basic principle of weight loss is to spend more energy than you gain. Then the body will spend its reserves - fat, stored specifically for such "extreme" cases. To lose excess weight, you need to reduce your daily calorie intake to 1200-1500 kcal. . Balance your diet so that it meets the rule, but be sure to add physical activity. This will help you lose a few pounds in a short time without drastic changes in your diet.
However, having decided the question of how to lose weight in a month, you do not need to stop there. It is important not only to achieve a certain result, but also to maintain it for a long time.
How to lose weight in a month
Many women say, "I want to lose weight in a month! " But they do not always know how to do it right. Meanwhile, not all weight loss methods are safe for health. Many of them are extreme and can be harmful to health. Therefore, when deciding to lose weight in a short period of time, first of all, you need to know how to lose weight properly. In a month, you can achieve significant results without strict diets and visits to gyms. To do this, just follow a few recommendations:
- Follow your daily routine and diet.This is one of the main points of the question, how to lose weight in a month. Excess weight disappears much faster when eating, exercising, waking up and lying down are strictly on schedule. At the same time, food should be taken at least five times a day, at regular intervals. Breakfast should be heavy, followed by lighter meals throughout the day. It is essential to have dinner at least 4-5 hours before bedtime, so that the calories have time to be converted into energy and not set aside "in reserve".
- Drink more water.This is another secret on how to lose weight in a month. The reviews of many people trying to get rid of excess weight show that often due to lack of fluids there is a feeling of hunger. However, instead of drinking a glass of mineral water or a cup of tea, most people start looking for something to eat. At the same time, snacks are not always made with products that promote weight loss.
- Replace unhealthy foods with healthy ones.One of the highlights of how to lose weight in a month. When planning to lose weight, you need to forget about certain foods forever. Wheat flour bread, pastries and sausages, smoked meats, pasta, mayonnaise, sweets and soft drinks, all fast foods should be excluded from the diet, the use of potatoes and cereals should be limited. Instead, you should eat as many vegetables, fruits, dairy products, boiled or steamed meats, fish as possible.
- Give up alcohol.Even though alcoholic beverages are rarely consumed, in order to lose weight, alcohol should be completely abandoned. Vodka, beer, wine contain calories, in addition, the consumption of alcohol indicates the presence of snacks and in a state of intoxication, the appetite increases.
- Replace the dishes.This psychological technique, paradoxically, works very effectively. If you use a smaller plate, you can significantly reduce the amount of food you eat.
- Introduce physical activity.Sport is very important for those who say they want to lose weight in a month. Exercise helps to expend energy, tighten muscles, make the figure slimmer. Outdoor activities are very effective - cycling, running or walking. You can do special exercises for weight loss.
You should also be aware that excess weight should be lost slowly, no more than a pound a week. At the same time, the effect that will be achieved during weight loss will be better corrected and health will not be harmed.
How to lose weight in a month, reviews
How to lose weight in a month? As evidenced by the reviews of people who managed to significantly reduce their weight in a short period of time, following simple rules helped them in this. In addition, they not only managed to get rid of excess weight, but also created new "healthy" habits for themselves. What are these rules that will help you lose weight effectively?
- The process of losing weight must be approached responsibly and you must not let anyone seduce you. Better yet, find a good motivator to lose weight and strive for your goal, no matter what.
- Develop a balanced diet for yourself, eat only natural and freshly cooked foods, without semi-finished products and substitutes.
- Eat only at strictly defined times.
- It is better to eat as often as possible, but slowly, rather than once or twice and large portions.
- Once a week, you can arrange a day of fasting for yourself. Many reviews say that such days allow you to cleanse your body of toxins.
- Sleep should be at least 7-8 hours, this contributes to normal metabolism.
- You need to move more and breathe fresh air.
- Limit salt intake.
In addition, any weight loss program should include training so that weight loss is done through fat burning and not by reducing muscle mass. Following all the above recommendations, there will be no more questions about whether it is realistic to lose weight in a month.